Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester City is already planning for future as reports have it that they are planning to tempt Atletico Madrid manager, Diego Simeone in the summer if current manager, Manuel Pellegrini fails to meet the club’s objectives for the season.
Some of those objectives include reaching the UEFA Champions league knockout phase this season and success in the premier league. Diego Simeone has been a success at Atletico Madrid after winning the Europa League and the La Liga with the Spanish side.
At the moment, the Argentine manager and Bayern Munich’s Pep Guardiola top City’s managerial wishlist.
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel
- 24 hours after Ayade’s ‘party’ to celebrate zero COVID-19, UCTH announce 5 positive cases
- Ondo State Governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, aide test positive for COVID-19
- NUJ wants Ondo Governor to declare 14 days lockdown
- Nigeria’s debt portfolio of has risen to N28.63tn
- Plateau LG chairman, Ezekiel Mandyau, is dead
- Centre for disease control discharges higher number of Covid-19 patients in Nigeria