Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Confederation of African Football (Caf) has confirmed that Morocco will not host the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations as planned.
However Caf did not announce a new venue for the tournament, due to take place between 17 January to 8 February.
Caf’s executive committee also decided to expel Morocco, who would have qualified as hosts, from taking part in the finals.
The Moroccan authorities had wanted a postponement due to fears over Ebola.
More details to follow…..
- Buhari has done nothing other than make enemies for the herders – Miyetti Allah says in call for restructuring
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19