Estimated Reading Time: <1
A helicopter flight fell in the area Gireiwa Local Government of Adamawa State in north – eastern Nigeria on Monday .
Some journalists who came to the crash told the BBC that the four people on board three pushing the whole and all have survived .
Reports also added that there is a possibility of flight of a spy , because he did not like the planes attacks in the region .
Nigerian military officials later sealed off by the crash and prevented journalists reach where he is according the BBC Hausa Service.
So far, no statement has come from the Nigerian authorities about the crash .
Residents of the area said the helicopter crashed close to the temporary camp of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, which is now being used as a camp for Internally Displaced people in the state.
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants
- ‘Some people want to incite war in the southeast’ David Umahi says
- In Niger, a 35-year old man, Umaru Jibrin stabs the Chief Imam over an alleged affair with his wife