Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Peoples Democratic Party has said that Wednesday’s Special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in which the party amended its few months old constitution shows that the party is not prepared to govern the nation and is a direct consequence of “lack of direction and unpreparedness,” and an attempt to redeem a ‘jaundiced’ party law.”
PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a statement said the development has confirmed the “APC as a disorganised political party, lacking the ability to effectively administer itself” and wondered how it can govern a nation as complex as Nigeria.
“In APC, Nigerians have continued to witness a rickety, wobbling vehicle bound to jerk to a stop midway, abandoning the occupants to the mercy of inclement elements. Of course, Nigerians have noted that the PDP remains the only steady and stable platform for the growth and progress of democracy in our dear country” the statement said.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid