Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prophet T.B Joshua will on Nov. 5th face the Lagos State coroner investigating the circumstances that led to the collapse of the church 5-storey building which killed 115 people including several South Africans
At a sitting which held today Oct. 24th, the coroner, Magistrate O.A. Komolafe said it was mandatory the man of God and the contractor that handled the building project appear before him to give their own account of what led to the building collapse.
“We have heard that he has been addressing the press at various times. Let him come and address the court. The court has summoned him; let him come and tell us what he knows. He cannot sit over there and be sending words to us that he cannot come. The court has said that for the purpose of what we’re doing that he should come over.”
Magistrate Komolafe had led a team of interested parties to the scene of the incident last week to have a first-hand understanding of the incident.
The coroner’s inquest was constituted under the Lagos State Coroner’s System Law No. 7 of 2007.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid