Estimated Reading Time: <1
Prophet T.B Joshua will on Nov. 5th face the Lagos State coroner investigating the circumstances that led to the collapse of the church 5-storey building which killed 115 people including several South Africans
At a sitting which held today Oct. 24th, the coroner, Magistrate O.A. Komolafe said it was mandatory the man of God and the contractor that handled the building project appear before him to give their own account of what led to the building collapse.
“We have heard that he has been addressing the press at various times. Let him come and address the court. The court has summoned him; let him come and tell us what he knows. He cannot sit over there and be sending words to us that he cannot come. The court has said that for the purpose of what we’re doing that he should come over.”
Magistrate Komolafe had led a team of interested parties to the scene of the incident last week to have a first-hand understanding of the incident.
The coroner’s inquest was constituted under the Lagos State Coroner’s System Law No. 7 of 2007.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss