Estimated Reading Time: <1
For fans of Wizkid and Davido who are eager to see the duo collaborate anytime soon, you may have to wait for ages.
According to NET NG, Wizkid’s body language during a recent interview they had with him does not suggest that the two will be hitting the studio together anytime soon.
When asked about a possible collabo with his rival, Davido he simply said: ‘There is nothing like that.’ Music lovers will be hoping they settle their feud amicably soon
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary