Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian musician, Wizkid has been in the news for various reasons lately. According to the NET NG, the Starboy was at their office on Tuesday where he revealed he actually charges N10million for collaborations except for those he loves. In his words:
‘I charge N10M for collaboration but I don’t charge the people I love.’
You will recall that in recent interviews, Wizkid had stated that he never charges for collabos and his fans will be wondering which is the truth.
Despite confirming he charges that much for collaborations, he surprisingly stated that he doesn’t pay artistes to feature on his own song because of his confidence.
‘I don’t pay for collaborations because I’m confident of myself’, he said.
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN