Estimated Reading Time: <1
Comedienne, actress, singer and media personality, Helen Paul popularly known as Tatafo has launched a new film school, Helen Paul Theatre and Films Academy.
The academy which cost millions of Naira will offer courses such as: photography, acting, video editing, graphics design, dance, basic presentation, sound engineering and cinematography.
Speaking about the new project, the multi-talented Helen Paul had this to say:
“Right from childhood, I have always looked forward to a day like this –when I will float a school that will help build a better society devoid of charlatans. For some years now, this project has been in the making, and I thank God that it has finally come to stay”
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students