Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano state Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso is expected to declare his intention to run for President on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on October 23.
A chieftain of APC and one of his campaign coordinators, Chief Olisaemeka Akamukali, said barring any unforeseen circumstances, the governor would be unveiling his presidential campaign by next week, Thursday.
Efforts to get the Governor to step down for former Military Head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari have failed and Kwankwaso is going ahead with his declaration.
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead