Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ngilari had immediately after his inauguration announced Alhaji Chubado Tijjani as his Chief of Staff and the announcement of the dissolution was made by the new Chief of Staff on Thursday.
Tijjani said all affected office holders should hand over all documents and other government property in their possession to permanent secretaries in their various ministries.
Most of those affected were appointed by former Acting Governor, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri.
Meanwhile, the former Acting Governor on Thursday returned to the house of Assembly to resume duties as the speaker of the House of Assembly.
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge