Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ngilari had immediately after his inauguration announced Alhaji Chubado Tijjani as his Chief of Staff and the announcement of the dissolution was made by the new Chief of Staff on Thursday.
Tijjani said all affected office holders should hand over all documents and other government property in their possession to permanent secretaries in their various ministries.
Most of those affected were appointed by former Acting Governor, Alhaji Ahmadu Fintiri.
Meanwhile, the former Acting Governor on Thursday returned to the house of Assembly to resume duties as the speaker of the House of Assembly.
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items