Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Nigerian blog, ‘Linda Ikeji’s Blog’ has been restored by Google barely 24 hours after the San Jones based Internet giants brought down the blog as a result of copyright infringement and plagiarism issues tabled against the well followed news and gossip blog.
The owner and editor of the blog, Ms. Linda Ikeji broke the news of the restoration of her blog. According to her, Google restored it because the complaints initially filed against the blog were bogus. Before the restoration of the blog last night, she had already purchased a new domain name (lindaikejionline.com) but appeared to have lost her previous posts.
Now that Google has restored her former blog, she is already hiring photographers and reporters so as to expand the bialog which is worth several millions of Naira and has become an information hub for most Nigerians.
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure