Estimated Reading Time: <1
One of Nigeria’s leading record labels, Made Men Music Group also known has Triple MG is currently on tour. The President of the label, Ubi Franklin and his artistes; Iyanya, Emma Nyra, Tekno and Selebobo flew into Manchester from London and will be playing this weekend.
Celebrity stylist, Chyna Bee also went with the team but one of the artistes under the label, Baci is conspicuously missing from the photos we have gotten so far and these may raise eyebrows.
Who knows? He may join them later or he was simply the man behind the cameras
Photo Credit: Instagram [Emma Nyra, Tekno, Selebobo, Iyanya, Ubi Franklin]
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants
- ‘Some people want to incite war in the southeast’ David Umahi says
- In Niger, a 35-year old man, Umaru Jibrin stabs the Chief Imam over an alleged affair with his wife