Estimated Reading Time: <1
French midfielder, Yohan Cabaye has revealed he is frustrated at French Ligue 1 side, PSG. Cabaye joined PSG from Newcastle in January for a fee in the region of €24 million.
The 28-year-old has not had enough game time since joining PSG but has stated that he will do his best to prove his mettle to Laurent Blanc. Speaking to L’Equipe, he confessed he is not happy with the situation of things and will do his best to change it.
“To be honest, I am not happy”.
“This is new ground for me and I’m not complaining, as I’ve never complained because it’s not in my nature.
“The only thing for me to do is to show what I can do.
“But sometimes it’s not easy. I’m 28; I’m not just starting out. I will not change my style of play now.
“But there is a coach is in place here and I must respect his decisions.
“I have the character [to cope] and the goal is to show on the field what I know I can do,” he said.
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi