Estimated Reading Time: <1
French midfielder, Yohan Cabaye has revealed he is frustrated at French Ligue 1 side, PSG. Cabaye joined PSG from Newcastle in January for a fee in the region of €24 million.
The 28-year-old has not had enough game time since joining PSG but has stated that he will do his best to prove his mettle to Laurent Blanc. Speaking to L’Equipe, he confessed he is not happy with the situation of things and will do his best to change it.
“To be honest, I am not happy”.
“This is new ground for me and I’m not complaining, as I’ve never complained because it’s not in my nature.
“The only thing for me to do is to show what I can do.
“But sometimes it’s not easy. I’m 28; I’m not just starting out. I will not change my style of play now.
“But there is a coach is in place here and I must respect his decisions.
“I have the character [to cope] and the goal is to show on the field what I know I can do,” he said.
- Planned protest by the Trade Union Congress, ill-advised – Presidency
- “COVID-19 pandemic responsible for sack of pilots” – Air Peace Management confirms NewsWireNGR Exclusive story
- “We are appalled by the worsening security situation” – Nigerian Governors break silence in a letter to President Buhari
- Opinion: The price of under-policing in Nigeria
- Candidate in the NBA elections, Dele Adesina, seeks election cancellation
- Just In: Ekiti workers suspend warning strike
- ‘Oshiomhole seeking the third term as a governor’ by proxy – Edo State Deputy Governor
- Oyewole Michael: One year after, will Dadiyata ever be found?
- NDDC Management denies fresh corruption allegations in new statement
- Lagos Chamber of Commerce says NIPOST guidelines must be removed