Estimated Reading Time: <1
Alhaji Asari Dokubo, the Leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force has denied any involvement in the $9.3m Arms deal which has rattled the Nigerian public for over three weeks
APC National Publicity secretary had alleged that Asari was involved in the deal calling himto give an an explanation.
But Asari in a telephone chat with newsmen with Journalist from Saudi Arabia where he is currently observing the hajj said
“Can you enter any country without a visa? No person can enter any country without a visa. Presently, I am in Saudi Arabia performing my Hajj as the Amirul Hajj of Bayelsa State and this can be confirmed. I flew Flynass from Kaduna on the 27th. So, it is really a shame that Lai Mohammed who has defiled the name of Allah has become a pathological and award-winning liar.
“Nobody enters any country without a visa and I have not been to South Africa since 2002. My passport is present. I flew Arik airline from Lagos on the 27th and went to Kaduna where I flew Flynass airline and came to Saudi Arabia.
“APC has reduced itself to a party of liars just the same way their presidential candidate, notorious liar and confirmed dictator, General Buhari, stage managed an assassination in order to gain cheap popularity and where more than 100 people were killed and he has not been put on trial. The evil they wish me will be visited on their home.” He said
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto
- “Acute corruption, indebtedness and nepotism” – The PDP says of Buhari’s ‘regime’ in 5 years