Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Inspector-General of Police, Ag. IGP Suleiman Abba, CFR, NPM, NPOM, mni on behalf of the entire workforce of the Nigeria Police Force, extends his hearty greetings to all Muslims in Nigeria, on this year’s Eid-el Kabir celebration.
As part of efforts to ensure hitch-free celebrations, the IGP has ordered effective and extensive deployment of personnel as well as all necessary logistics, to all nooks and crannies of the country. He has directed all Zonal AIGs and State Command Commissioners of Police to take adequate measures to ensure the provision of water-tight security across the country before, during and after the celebration and ensure that key and vulnerable points, all places of worship, recreation centres, resorts and other public places are adequately and effectively protected, to enable worshippers and the general public enjoy maximum security.
While saluting officers of the Nigeria Police Force for their tireless and selfless service to the nation, the IGP assured them that the administration of the Force is committed to revitalize the Nigeria Police and ensure that the Force is positioned, as a highly dedicated, professional, motivated and efficient Police Force.
Ag. CP Emmanuel C. S. Ojukwu, Psc
Force Public Relations Officer
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries