Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kaduna state governor Muhtar Yero and his deputy have been endorsed by some of the leaders of the party in the state.
The media and publicity aide to the Governor said the people of Zaria and Jaba local government recently endorsed the Yero.
Led by their chairman Balarabe Lawal who described the governor as a worthy candidate. He also said that they would ensure that Yero emerges Governor of the state come May 29 2015
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption