Estimated Reading Time: <1
What started like a rumor on Thursday morning was confirmed in the afternoon by Jason Derulo.
Yes, Derulo and Jordin Sparks have broken up after dating each other for about three years. Derulo revealed his break up with fellow singer, Jordin during an interview with KDWB in Minneapolis.
He however noted that the breakup was mutual and there was no animosity between both of them.
‘Everything is cool man. It’s not a bad situation, it’s not one of those kinds of things,’ he said
25-year-old Jason and 24-year old Jordin were last seen together having a PDA at the MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on August 24.
What’s happening to the power couples in the entertainment world?
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria