Estimated Reading Time: <1
What started like a rumor on Thursday morning was confirmed in the afternoon by Jason Derulo.
Yes, Derulo and Jordin Sparks have broken up after dating each other for about three years. Derulo revealed his break up with fellow singer, Jordin during an interview with KDWB in Minneapolis.
He however noted that the breakup was mutual and there was no animosity between both of them.
‘Everything is cool man. It’s not a bad situation, it’s not one of those kinds of things,’ he said
25-year-old Jason and 24-year old Jordin were last seen together having a PDA at the MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on August 24.
What’s happening to the power couples in the entertainment world?
- Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila says Lagos needs N1 Trillion to reconstruct properties damaged
- 5 days after it happened, Presidency finally addresses Lekki shootings
- Lagos Attacks: Akeredolu says ‘there is an agenda beyond #EndSARS’
- Curfew in Lagos now from 8pm to 6am says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Oyo State Government to reopen schools on Monday 26th October
- IPOB says it will resume peaceful protests on Monday
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties