Estimated Reading Time: <1
The popular comedienne and host of the well followed Fashion Police show on E!, Joan Rivers passed on about three weeks ago. Ever since her demise, there have been speculation as to whether the popular show will continue or not.
Well, the show will go on as the daughter of the late comedienne, Melissa Rivers has revealed. She however stated that the show will take a break till January 2015 so as to allow for the mourning of her mother.
E! has through a statement confirmed that the popular show will return next year.
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent