Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor, Saint Obi is reportedly working as a media consultant for President Goodluck Jonathan.
He is currently planning “ingenious” strategies for the president’s re-election in 2015, Daily Times NG reports.
“Despite the security challenges in the country, which will certainly end very soon, no Nigerian President had performed better than President Goodluck Jonathan in terms of first 3 years as President. This is a fact, not the falsehood circulated by 2015 power seeking propagandists…” he reportedly said.
Obi is rumoured to have recently purchased a bullet proof 2014 G65 AGM Mercedes Benz worth N46million. Many are said to have questioned his ability to buy such an extravagant vehicle, seeing as he hasn’t acted in movies in a long time, reports state. Some attribute his alleged new found wealth to his new position.
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana