Estimated Reading Time: <1
Leaders and stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Katsina Central senatorial district and Daura district have endorsed Senator Sadiq Abubakar Yar’Adua to contest for Governor in 2015.
The endorsement of Yar’Adua by the party stakeholders took place recently in Katsina when a delegation of the stakeholders led by Alhaji Abdu Sarkin Shanu and Alhaji Hamza met Senator Sadiq Yaradua in his residence.
They said that the people of the senatorial district made the request after considering laudable developmental projects initiated by the senator and also with his vast experience in the political class of the state.
The delegation added that they were in Yar’Adua’s country home to present to him their appeal for him to contest the governorship seat under the party in the coming 2015 general election, because he is the best person for the post.
They also told the Senator that his people in Katsina Central had agreed that he must declare his interest to contest the governorship poll in 2015
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption