Estimated Reading Time: <1
All week, we have had to deal with multiple reports of reigning world footballer of the year, Cristiano Ronaldo’s possible return to Old Trafford next summer.
The Real Madrid forward has recently made it clear he is happy at Real Madrid but is open to the idea of rejoining the club where he enjoyed so much success in the past.
“I love Manchester. Everyone knows that – I have said it many times. Manchester is in my heart” .
“I left many good friends there, the supporters are amazing and I hope I can come back one day”, the prolific attacker said.
Manchester United manager, Louis Van Gaal has now spoken up about the possibility of the Portuguese’s return to Old Trafford and is of the opinion Real Madrid will not sell a player of such caliber.
“It’s always a discussion in the papers. I don’t think the media will buy Ronaldo”.
“When it is possible, it is what I have always said with Falcao, players like Ronaldo give a lot extra to selection, to the team, but I don’t think Real Madrid will sell him.”
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption