Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Olusegun Obasanjo’s son , Lt Col Adeboye Obasanjo, who was wounded during an exchange of fire between Nigerian Army and the Boko Haram sect has been admitted at the Federal Medical Centre in Yola (FM C) where is undergoing treatment. THISDAY reports.
The Public Relations Officer of the FMC , Mallam Adam Dodo said the general ‘s son is recuperating from the injuries he sustained from gunshots.
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness