Estimated Reading Time: <1
Turkey and Borussia Dortmund midfielder, Nuru Sahin was initially ruled out of action for 21 days due to a tendon damage he suffered. Well, his club has revealed he will be out for even longer after he had a surgery on his left knee this Wednesday.
Sahin is now expected to be out of action for about two months. A statement on the German club’s website read:
“Nuri Sahin has had surgery on Wednesday in the Isar Clinic in Platt Park Ling.
“Dr. Heinz-Jurgen Eichhorn removed inflamed tissue from Sahin’s left knee during surgery. Borussia Dortmund team doctor Markus Braun based an approximately two-month rehabilitation period for the Turkish national player.”
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law
- Social Media Bill and Hate Speech Bill – Drop Them Now!
- COVID-19: Nasarawa State cabinet members go on self-isolation
- President Buhari has been fair to the southeast despite low 2015, 2019 votes – Femi Adesina
- Ondo Chief Judge rejects assembly’s request to set up probe panel against Ajayi
- Doctors call for state of emergency on COVID-19 in Kogi, Cross River
- Niger State civil servants threaten hunger strike over pay cut
- Lagos lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh dies from COVID-19 complications
- My house has never been searched by any security agency – Abdusalami Abubakar