Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not too long ago, the Nigeria Christian Graduate Fellowship (NCGF), Benin Chapter lost one of their own, Pastor Blessing Ehiorobo to an attack from the Boko Haram terrorist group in Bauchi.
To that effect, the fellowship has come out through a statement by its President, Mrs. Uche Chiejina to condemn the killing and the actions of Boko Haram in the Northern part of the country. The statement urged religious groups in the country to tolerate one another and respect the sanctity of human lives. The statement referred to the killing of their member as ‘barbaric, vexatious and unacceptable to the Christian community‘
The statement further urged security agencies at all levels to help secure lives and properties as is expected of them. The group was also quick to warn that the patience of Christians in the country should not be taking granted as the number of Christian worship centers being attacked by the terrorists have increased over time.
NCGF also called on Christians to be more prayerful and resist the attempt of the terrorists to make Christianity extinct in the Northern part of the country. The fellowship also wants relatives of the deceased members to be prayed for and supported.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel