Estimated Reading Time: <1
Catalan giants, FC Barcelona has agreed a deal for Sao Paulo full back, Douglas. Both clubs have reached a €4 million Euros fee for the right back but that could rise to €5.5 million based on performance and number of games.
Douglas will be in Barcelona at the end of the week for his medical and subsequent unveiling.
The uncapped Brazilian’s qualities may be in doubt for a team like Barca but the transfer may be a major coup as the Spanish club prepares for how life would be when their 2015 transfer ban is eventually implemented. That ban will see Barcelona unable to sign players for the entirety of 2015 after breaching FIFA’s rules concerning the acquisition of minors.
It will be interesting to see what Barcelona gaffer, Luis Enrique will be able to bring out of the new signing.
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators