Estimated Reading Time: <1
Borussia Monchengladbach will have to lower their valuation for Sinan Kurt or lose him on a free transfer to Bayern Munich next year.
The German champions are keen to sign the 18-year-old who has represented Germany at age grade level. The club’s chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has stated clearly that Borussia Monchengladbach should lower their demands for the teenager or lose him on a free transfer next season. Kurt himself has made it clear that he wants his career development to continue at Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told Borussia Monchengladbach to accept their offer for Sinan Kurt or risk losing the promising youngster on a free transfer in the summer of 2015.
“Max Eberl (Monchengladbach director) wants more money than Matthias Sammer and Michael Reschke (Bayern directors) have offered,”
“That’s a normal situation, but the player’s contract is due to expire in 2015. I would not forget about that if I were Monchengladbach when setting my asking price.
“If the deal doesn’t happen now, the player will join us on a free transfer in 2015”, Rummenigge told Munchner Merkur.
Kurt who plays as a left winger is one of the hot prospects in Germany but has not been able to make his league debut with Monchengladbach.
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping