Estimated Reading Time: <1
Borussia Monchengladbach will have to lower their valuation for Sinan Kurt or lose him on a free transfer to Bayern Munich next year.
The German champions are keen to sign the 18-year-old who has represented Germany at age grade level. The club’s chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has stated clearly that Borussia Monchengladbach should lower their demands for the teenager or lose him on a free transfer next season. Kurt himself has made it clear that he wants his career development to continue at Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told Borussia Monchengladbach to accept their offer for Sinan Kurt or risk losing the promising youngster on a free transfer in the summer of 2015.
“Max Eberl (Monchengladbach director) wants more money than Matthias Sammer and Michael Reschke (Bayern directors) have offered,”
“That’s a normal situation, but the player’s contract is due to expire in 2015. I would not forget about that if I were Monchengladbach when setting my asking price.
“If the deal doesn’t happen now, the player will join us on a free transfer in 2015”, Rummenigge told Munchner Merkur.
Kurt who plays as a left winger is one of the hot prospects in Germany but has not been able to make his league debut with Monchengladbach.
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries