Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not only are they likely to complete the signing of Mario Balotelli today, Liverpool is also planning to bring another former Chelsea striker to the bridge just as they did with Daniel Sturridge. The Reds have offered Camerounian, Samuel Eto’o a one-year deal which will see him earn about €93,000 a week with performance-related bonuses. He will also have an option of a further one year renewal if he impresses at Anfield.
Eto’o is currently a free agent after leaving Chelsea when his contract with the Blues expired at the end of the season. He also had a public feud with Jose Mourinho over the doubts the Portuguese had about the authenticity of his age.
This might just be a dream reunion for Eto’o and Balotelli who played together at Inter Milan.
- Foreign affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama recovers from COVID-19
- Osun-Osogbo festival 2020 has been cancelled
- Former Abia Governor, Theodore Orji denies ownership of properties investigated by EFCC
- FIRS, NIPOST fight ‘unnecessary and unhelpful’ says FIRS boss as Reps intervene
- DSS invites Obadiah Mailafia for alleging that Governors are sponsoring Boko Haram
- Protesters in Mali are demanding the President’s resignation
- Nigeria is expecting arms shipment from US, China, Jordan says Buhari
- Ondo Election: Sanwo-Olu heads APC campaign committee
- Insurgency: NAF to establish Base, deploy air assets in Gombe
- The Empire Strikes Back: Indian Workers Insist Glo is Doing Everything to Avoid Paying Them