Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not only are they likely to complete the signing of Mario Balotelli today, Liverpool is also planning to bring another former Chelsea striker to the bridge just as they did with Daniel Sturridge. The Reds have offered Camerounian, Samuel Eto’o a one-year deal which will see him earn about €93,000 a week with performance-related bonuses. He will also have an option of a further one year renewal if he impresses at Anfield.
Eto’o is currently a free agent after leaving Chelsea when his contract with the Blues expired at the end of the season. He also had a public feud with Jose Mourinho over the doubts the Portuguese had about the authenticity of his age.
This might just be a dream reunion for Eto’o and Balotelli who played together at Inter Milan.
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State
- Breaking: Governor Akeredolu orders herdsmen to vacate Ondo forest reserves
- Commissioners and special advisers in Osun have been ordered to take COVID-19 tests
- Police arrest sergeant for alleged armed robbery in Rivers State
- How tech giants use “grey surveillance” to exploit users