Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not only are they likely to complete the signing of Mario Balotelli today, Liverpool is also planning to bring another former Chelsea striker to the bridge just as they did with Daniel Sturridge. The Reds have offered Camerounian, Samuel Eto’o a one-year deal which will see him earn about €93,000 a week with performance-related bonuses. He will also have an option of a further one year renewal if he impresses at Anfield.
Eto’o is currently a free agent after leaving Chelsea when his contract with the Blues expired at the end of the season. He also had a public feud with Jose Mourinho over the doubts the Portuguese had about the authenticity of his age.
This might just be a dream reunion for Eto’o and Balotelli who played together at Inter Milan.
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet