Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a bid to control and prevent the Ebola Virus, the Lagos state government has stepped up its surveillance and strategies to contain the epidemic. On Sunday, officials of the state’s ministry of health led by the commissioner of health, Dr. Jide Idris visited the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B Joshua. They sought the cooperation of the man of God as they urged him not to allow sufferers of the virus to visit his church for healing.
SCOAN has over the years been made up of a congregation of multinationals who travel from various parts of the world in search of miracles.
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act