Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Davido beats Tiwa Savage, South Africa’s Mafikizolo, Ghana’s Sarkodie, Tanzania’s Diamond Platnumz and Togo’s Toofan to win the 2014 BET Awards Best African Act!
David Adedeji Adeleke better known by his stage name as Davido, the co-owner of HKN Music, a record label home to Sina Rambo, B. Red, and DeeKay. He has produced for numerous artists, including Naeto C, Skales, Tiwa Savage and Sauce Kid.
Davido was the 2014 BET Awards nominees for Best International Act – Africa category – alongside Tiwa Savage, Mafikizolo and Diamond Platnumz.
Davido has done well with his music and sure deserves all the awards he’s earned lately, from the Mamas in South Africa and now BET.. Nigeria’s Iceprince Zamani won the 2013 edition of the awards, seems Nigerians are not ready to let go of the Africa category.
Hard work they say never hurts..
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English