Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pandemonium at the University of Jos, Plateau State, on Thursday, as both lecturers and students fled the campus following the sighting of an alleged suicide bomber.
The alarm raised by the students sent everybody scampering for safety. However some students summoned up courage to capture the alleged bomber, who was almost beaten to a pulp before he was rescued by the security officials.
Students and teachers in lecture halls thought it wise to abandon their books as they took to their heels for dear life and lecture was suspended almost immediately.
- Breaking: After agitations for his resignation, Sheikh Isa Pantami forced to renounce comments on Al Qaeda, Taliban
- ‘Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Lied,’ – Jonah Jang says Northern governors didn’t work against Jonathan
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results