Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ahead of the Presidential primary election of the All Progressives Congress, APC, strong indications have emerged that the 2011 Presidential candidate of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari and Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, may fight for who gets the ticket.
Vanguard Newspaper reports that some members of CPC, one of the parties that collapsed for the emergence of the APC are prepared to fight some governors who want to sell Kwankwaso as the posssible candidate to other members.
According to the source and a Buhari supporter, giving the ticket to Kwankwaso would automatically give the PDP a walk-over in the 2015 presidential election.
- Breaking: Nasarawa State Governor’s father hospitalised, governor’s residence, palace decontaminated
- Breaking: Video shows possible gory details of Policemen killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists