Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kardashians are back, but are they better? Viewers are finally getting tired of the reality clan’s animated antics, because the once popular E! reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians is going down — at least when it comes to the ratings.
Reports reveals that numbers for the kickoff of the second half of the show’s ninth season were down following last week’s new episode, leading veteran showbiz blogger Nikki Finke to proclaim, “The Kardashians are krashing.”
The second half of the ninth season of KUWTK debuted on June 8 with an episode called “Let It Go,” but it definitely didn’t channel the popularity of the mega blockbuster Frozen, with only 1.1 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic.
And that’s even with Kourtney’s latest baby news. (She announced she’s expecting her third child with longtime love Scott Disick on the episode.)
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?