Estimated Reading Time: <1
Another edition of the Presidential Media Chat will be broadcast live on the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and the Voice of Nigeria (VON) at 7pm tomorrow, Sunday, May 4, 2014.
A statement issued by Reuben Abati, during the programme, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will respond to questions from a panel of journalists and media executives on current national issues and developments.
Members of the public who have particular issues they will like President Jonathan to address are also invited to send their questions via twitter to @mediachatng1.
President Jonathan will respond to the most significant questions received before or during the programme.
Other radio and television stations in the country are urged to hook up to NTA and FRCN to relay the programme to their listeners and viewers.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence