Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal Capital Territory(FCT) Police Command is investigating a case of suspected mosque bombing in Garki village, Abuja.
DSP Altine Daniel, the spokesperson of the Command, said that the police has detained a suspect over an alleged plot to bomb a mosque in Abuja.
Altine said the police has commenced investigation on the matter, stating that the suspect is being interrogated to ascertain the authenticity of the plot.
She explained that only after investigation is concluded will the facts of the matter come to light.
According to the DSP, various aspects will be checked to verify the authenticity of the bomb plot, including checking the mental health status of the suspect.
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months