Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I completely condemned the bomb attack on a motor park in Nyanya, a satellite community on the outskirts of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. This is very inhuman, ungodly and barbaric.
“I don’t even have the adjectives to describe what these mad people have done. As far as I am concerned, the perpetrators are not human beings and in my own opinion, when they finally die their corpses should be given to pigs because they are on the same level with pigs.
“How do you do this kind of thing to human beings? So definitely, they cannot be humans. It is so unfortunate.
“To make it worse, there are people who are sponsoring them. As the judgment of God comes upon them, the judgment will also come on those who are sponsoring them.
“Anybody who has given N1 to these people, whether they are local people or foreign financiers, the same judgment will come upon them and their children.” They will not escape it. So those are my words.”
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems