Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I completely condemned the bomb attack on a motor park in Nyanya, a satellite community on the outskirts of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. This is very inhuman, ungodly and barbaric.
“I don’t even have the adjectives to describe what these mad people have done. As far as I am concerned, the perpetrators are not human beings and in my own opinion, when they finally die their corpses should be given to pigs because they are on the same level with pigs.
“How do you do this kind of thing to human beings? So definitely, they cannot be humans. It is so unfortunate.
“To make it worse, there are people who are sponsoring them. As the judgment of God comes upon them, the judgment will also come on those who are sponsoring them.
“Anybody who has given N1 to these people, whether they are local people or foreign financiers, the same judgment will come upon them and their children.” They will not escape it. So those are my words.”
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud
- Lagos airport gets N2.2bn for runway extension
- Former chairperson of NSITF, Ngozi Olejeme, forfeits 48 properties
- Federal government increases petrol price to N143.80
- BudgIT launches open Nigerian states data portal
- National Assembly suspends special public works programme
- Ondo governorship polls; INEC suspends registration of new voters
- Newly released Senator Orji Kalu proposes amendment to criminal justice act