Estimated Reading Time: <1
There was pandemonium Tuesday at the National Assembly building as staff abandoned their duty following announcements that a bomb was planted in the complex.
Speaking to newsmen, workers say there was an order that they should vacate the complex for security reasons and the commercial banks operating within the complex also closed claiming that there was an order that they should vacate the complex.
The rumor of the bomb was planted in the complex also forced the commercial food vendors to vacate the assembly complex.
Meanwhile, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal also donated blood to survivors of the Nyanya bomb blast.
Tambuwal made the blood donation at National Blood Transfusion Centre after he visited the survivors of the blast at the National Hospital.
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?