Estimated Reading Time: <1
A youth corper in Asaba, Delta state was murdered this weekend at the administrative headquarters of Esan West Local Government Area in Ekpoma, Edo State by unknown gunmen.
We hear Mr. Osaro Edeghonghon was killed at about 9:00an at a bar along the Benin-Auchi road. Vanguard reports reveals that an aide to the chairman of Esan?West Local Government Area was killed by a woman at the same pub a fortnight ago.
The killers approached late Edeghonghon while he was leaving the bar. Upon sensing danger, the corper fled but his murderers chased him and caught up with him before shooting at him severally until he gave up the ghost
Meanwhile, the deceased’s father, Mr. Patrick Edeghonghon believes the police is not handling the case properly as he has been denied access to one of the murder suspect.
Mr Patrick urged the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Folusho Adebanjo to help ensure that justice is done to the case of his son’s murder.
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation