Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were in Austin, Texas on April 10 for a speaking engagement at the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library. While heading to and returning from the event commemorating the landmark Civil Rights Act, Michelle encountered strong gusts of wind that nearly blew up her black-and-blue striped skirt.
They seemed to laugh at the embarrassing situation, however, we would’ve been distraught at the thought of photographers’ cameras going off.
What a graceful (and stylish) way to avoid a windy wardrobe malfunction.
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court