Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were in Austin, Texas on April 10 for a speaking engagement at the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library. While heading to and returning from the event commemorating the landmark Civil Rights Act, Michelle encountered strong gusts of wind that nearly blew up her black-and-blue striped skirt.
They seemed to laugh at the embarrassing situation, however, we would’ve been distraught at the thought of photographers’ cameras going off.
What a graceful (and stylish) way to avoid a windy wardrobe malfunction.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research