Estimated Reading Time: <1
The VS Class is about to go in session!
Some of Nigeria’s hottest MCs have been announced as hosts for the new Beat FM and Hennessy HipHop show, “The VS Class”. Nigeria’s iconic lyricist, Mode9, Nigeria’s number one female MC, Sasha P, talented rap duo, Show Dem Camp and fast rising female rapper, Eva Alordiah will be hosting the first edition of the show.
“The VS Class” put together by premium cognac brand, Hennessy in partnership with leading urbane radio station, The Beat 99.9FM, will
premiere at 10PM on Thursday, April 10, 2014.
“I can’t wait to hear these upcoming rappers spit on the mic… The VS Class show is a good step to promoting rap culture in Africa. This is
the first rap show to ever hold in Nigeria and I am really exciting to be a part of it.” Mode9 says.
“I’m eager to hear what these guys have to offer… Hennessy and Beat FM are really doing a great job promoting upcoming rappers with this platform. Thursday is going to be a great day!” Eva says.
Other hosts will be announced as the show progresses.
Auditions, which have been in progress for two weeks now, will see some talented MCs go head to head to get bragging rights as the ones
to look for in Nigeria.
“The VS Class” has been created to discover and promote budding MCs and to give back to the Hip Hop community in the Nigeria. The hip-hop show will address Hip Hop conversations including Hennessy’s image as HipHop’s number one spirit as well as the celebration of hip hop, both in the local and international entertainment industries.
The VS Class will feature three episodes in 2014 to begin with and have well known MCs, lyricists and DJs in the Nigerian music industry
as guests on the show.
Listen to The VS Class promo link here: www.thevsclass.com/tunein
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!