Estimated Reading Time: <1
Out of favour Chelsea left back, Ashley Cole has reportedly been offered an £8 million two-year deal to join Real Madrid in the summer.
At the end of this current season, Cole will be a free agent and we hear he may be on his way to the Bernabeu as an offer has been made.
A source at the Bernabeu disclosed this to The Sun:
“Ashley is a world class player and Madrid have wanted to sign him for some time.
“It is now the perfect opportunity as he is free.”
Manager of Real Madrid, Carlo Ancelotti worked with the 33 years old English defender when he was in Charge of Chelsea between 2009 and 2011.
Under Jose Mourinho this season, Cole has lost his place to Cesar Azpilicueta. The English left back has only 12 premier league (which is unusual) starts to his name this season.
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike