Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following the launch of the Fayrouz L’Original platform in December 2013 with the ‘Party for the Originals’; Nigeria’s premium soft drink, Fayrouz has announced the search for the best fashion & lifestyle team in Nigeria.
The Fayrouz L’Original Expression show has been put together to discover and promote young and talented fashion-forward undergraduates in universities across Nigeria. The competition, which will see teams of four young creative including a Fashion Designer, Make-Up Artiste, Photographer and a Model, come together to create original ensembles. These teams will battle for the prize money of $20,000 and fashion opportunities of a lifetime.
The competition, which kicks off registration on Wednesday, April 2nd, will feature various prominent individuals who have over the years carved a niche for themselves in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry. Fayrouz has selected these fashion authorities as judges and mentors during the competition, they include celebrity designer and stylists, Mai Atafo of Mai Atafo Inspired, Kunbi Oyelese of April By Kunbi, Omoyemi Akerele of Style House, Warebi Martha of Catwalk Productions and Nobel Afrik.
Online judges who will also select the final 10 contending teams throughout the competition include the Orange Culture, Gozel Green, Kate Williams among others.
During the competition, registered teams will participate in tasks that will be given every week to move to every phase of the competition. A regional show for the final 10 teams will also hold in Enugu before a grand finale to select the L’Original team, which will hold in Lagos in July.
Interested participants can register on the Fayrouz L’Original official website (www.fayrouzloriginal.com/competition), register all team members and create a portfolio for your team and complete the task given. Contenders must be a student in a university or a corps member to be a part of the competition.
Since inception, Fayrouz has differentiated itself as Nigeria’s only natural premium soft drink within a market of various products filled with chemical ingredients such as artificial additives, preservatives and sugar substitutes. Fayrouz has proven its originality with this unique formulation and stands out as a unique brand for its counterparts to follow.
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness