Estimated Reading Time: <1
Last Saturday (March 22nd, 2014), giants of the Nigerian entertainment industry assembled at the Aztech Arcum event centre in Port Harcourt to celebrate one-half of the P-Square music twins, Paul Okoye and his wife, Anita Isama as they tied the knot traditionally.
For those of you who could not make it, check out a lovely clip from the august occasion below:
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!