Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Ogun State Police command has rescued about eight (8) pregnant women which include some teenagers from what is assumed a baby factory at number 9 Sebanjo Crescent, off Fabolude Busstop, Akute, Ifo Local Government in Ogun State.
It is believed that a man in his fifties and a 26years old woman who were arrested run the ‘factory’.
According to the confession of the girls, each new-born baby is sold for N300,000.
Check out the CHANNELS TV footage below:
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer