Estimated Reading Time: <1
Big Brother Africa alumnus, actor and TV Presenter, Uti Nwachukwu has described his first ever sexual experience as a ‘disaster’ in a new interview with youth-oriented magazine, YNaija. He speaks about his life as an entertainer, life after Big Brother and how he could not find ‘where’ to put ‘it’.
Excerpts from the interview below:
It was the most awkward moment, I didn’t know what to do. This was SS 2, I was 15 I think. I had no clue what I was doing, had no idea about the motions, I had problems finding where to put what and even after finding it, I did not know how to move, it was a disaster and my partner even complained about it. I was so embarrassed.
There was nothing romantic about my first sexual encounter, no candle lights, no whispers of I love you, it was a one night stand which was horrible. After that day I went to watch some adult movies and by the second time I was a champion.
I am happy I never saw her again till this day and I never want to see her in my life because it was really bad.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer