Estimated Reading Time: <1
After weeks of speculation, the full artiste line up for the spectacular 13th edition of Star Music Trek 2014 has finally been unveiled.
The sensational unveil which held at the Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Lagos on March 19 in a scintillating sign on party was well attended by dozens of celebrity guests, including Chief Marketing Officer MTN, Larry Anetts, Olisa Adibua, Toni Kan, Uti Nwachukwu, Tee-Y Mix, Mark Redguard, Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi, Tunde Ednut, Mo’ Eazy, D’Tunes, HarrySongs, as well as the media and officials of Nigerian Breweries, makers of leading lager, STAR.
Hosts, Gbenga Adeyinka, DO2UN of Cool FM and Laff Up ensured that the suspense was fully maximized with guests left guessing right up to the final unveil about who would eventually make up the Star 2014 Trek line up.
This year’s selection of Nigerian stars comprises an exciting combination of artistes at the top of their game with a few major surprises. Still on the Trek this year are fan favorites, Tiwa Savage, 2face, M.I, Olamide and many others. Noticeably missing on this year’s line up however are D’banj and dynamic duo P’square who featured prominently on last year’s Trek..
But, the surprise introduction of Davido, and Wizkid promises to spice things up!
Artistes on Star Music Trek 2014 include 2face, Tiwa Savage, M.I, Olamide, Davido, Wizkid, Wande Coal, Sound Sultan, Pasuma, Mr Raw, Dr Sid, Naeto C, KCee, Sean Tizzle, Phyno and May D.
Hosts are Gbenga Adeyinka, DO2TUN of Cool FM and Laff Up with DJ Xclusive, DJ Neptune, DJ Switch, DJ Blaise as official DJs for The Trek.
The Trek 2014 will be touring the following cities across the country, Nsukka, 29TH March; Makurdi 5th April; Uyo, 12th April; Umuahia 19th April; Orlu 26th April; Ekwulobia, 3rd May; Onitsha Fegge, 11th May; Benin, 17th May; Ado Ekiti, 24th May; and Lagos May 31st.
- Civil Servants Found Leaking Official Documents On Social Media Will Be Dismissed – FG
- Almajirai Repatriated To Kaduna Will Get Free Education – Kaduna Governor
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS