Estimated Reading Time: <1
The much awaited Lagos premiere of Biyi-Bandele‘s directed Half Of A Yellow Sun Movie has been set for Friday 25th April, 2014.
Half Of A Yellow Sun is the adaptation of Award Winning Author, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie‘s second novel which goes by the same title.
The World Premiere of the movie which tells a story of war and love was at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival in September. It was premiered in London at the BFI London Film Festival in October.
The movie has a rich cast which includes: British actress, Thandie Newton; Academy Award Nominee, Chiwetel Ejiofor; Nollywood’s screen-goddess, Genevieve Nnaji; Anika Noni Rose; OC Ukeje and Nollywood veterans, Zack Orji and Onyeka Onwenu.
Release dates for the movie has been set to: 27th March (Australia), 11th April (United Kingdom), and a Summer date (United States Of America).
Check out the trailer below:
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students