Estimated Reading Time: <1
A mix of old-wine and relatively fresh wine on the cover of this Month’s edition of The Redsheet. Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme looks ready to pull the trigger; he is sported in a Navy-Blue jacket as he poses with a gun. Chidi who recently celebrated his birthday discusses his rise and rise in Nollywood.
This edition gives honour to some women who rule in Nigeria; women who are beautiful, smart, talented and of course famous. Those recognised are: Ibidun Ayayi Ighodalo, Mosunmola Abudu, Eunice Efole, Abike Dabiri Erewa, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Folorunsho Alakija, Diezani Allison Maduke, Genevieve Nnaji, Linda Ikeji and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols