Estimated Reading Time: <1
A mix of old-wine and relatively fresh wine on the cover of this Month’s edition of The Redsheet. Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme looks ready to pull the trigger; he is sported in a Navy-Blue jacket as he poses with a gun. Chidi who recently celebrated his birthday discusses his rise and rise in Nollywood.
This edition gives honour to some women who rule in Nigeria; women who are beautiful, smart, talented and of course famous. Those recognised are: Ibidun Ayayi Ighodalo, Mosunmola Abudu, Eunice Efole, Abike Dabiri Erewa, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Folorunsho Alakija, Diezani Allison Maduke, Genevieve Nnaji, Linda Ikeji and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t