Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following renewed Boko Haram attacks in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state, a curfew has been imposed in the Maiduguri metropolis.
Governor Kashim Shettima declared a 24 hour curfew in Maiduguri earlier today.
The curfew was declared after a study of the “security situation,” arising from the renewed attacks by the sect.
The attacks came against a Nigerian Army facility, the Giwa Barracks, where captured Boko Haram detainees captured are being held.
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion
- Federal civil servants on grade level 12 and above to resume full work hours
- Court fines Naira Marley N200,000 for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- NLC gives Air Peace, Turkish Airlines and Bristow Helicopters 2 weeks to reinstate sacked pilots
- Med-view is selling two Aircrafts to settle debt
- Ahead of Edo elections, Buhari meets Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje in Aso Rock
- Edo PDP members stage protest at state assembly complex
- Kebbi state will refund all Hajj deposits
- Commercial banks owe Telcos N17 Billion for USSD transactions – NCC
- UAE refutes reports of travel ban on Nigerians