Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kennis Music has now sent out a press release duly signed by its’ public affairs unit, asking all media outfits to quit playing the artiste’s songs till he buys out his contract.
Find the press statement below:
Iledare Oluwajuwonlo James aka Jaywon has written a letter via his lawyer requesting for his contract with Kennis Music to be terminated.
JAYWON wrote, in the same letter, his readiness and willingness to pay off all costs therein accordingly.
Therefore, Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria, IBAN members and all broadcasters on all platforms are hereby advised to un-list the works (Either single performances or and collaborations) of Iledare Oluwajuwonlo James, aka, Jaywon from their respective rotational play lists until his (Jaywon) request to buy over his contract is fully completed to avoid litigation.
SignedPublic Affairs UnitKennis Communications.
cc. Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria BON
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence