Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kennis Music has now sent out a press release duly signed by its’ public affairs unit, asking all media outfits to quit playing the artiste’s songs till he buys out his contract.
Find the press statement below:
Iledare Oluwajuwonlo James aka Jaywon has written a letter via his lawyer requesting for his contract with Kennis Music to be terminated.
JAYWON wrote, in the same letter, his readiness and willingness to pay off all costs therein accordingly.
Therefore, Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria, IBAN members and all broadcasters on all platforms are hereby advised to un-list the works (Either single performances or and collaborations) of Iledare Oluwajuwonlo James, aka, Jaywon from their respective rotational play lists until his (Jaywon) request to buy over his contract is fully completed to avoid litigation.
SignedPublic Affairs UnitKennis Communications.
cc. Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria BON
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid