Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite watching his side play poorly and lose 0-1 to Real Valladolid on Saturday, Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino believes the La Liga title race is not over yet.
Fausto Rossi’s 17th minute goal condemned the Camp Nou side to a defeat.
Valladolid keeper Diego Marino saved lot of attempts from Lionel Messi. The defeat is Barca’s fourth for the season.
Real Madrid is currently at the summit of the league with one point more than the Catalans as they prepare to prepare Levante on Sunday. A victory against Levante will further widen Madrid’s gap.
“Whilst we still have a chance mathematically, we will keep fighting for the title,”
“We struggled with our mobility, especially in the final 20 metres of the pitch. We couldn’t find the space. We had a lot of the ball, but lacked any depth.
“It is clear from today that we are not at our best. And we need to be at our best against Real Madrid,” Martino said
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer